Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ouch!!

So I think I have a broken bone in my foot.  Someone stepped on it while I was riding Trimet one day and it has hurt since.  I have been trying to ignore it, but since I have been sick and needed to go to the dr's anyway I am going to have it looked at and the dr ordered an x-ray that I am supposed to get before my apt today.  I probably doesn't help that Jesse exacerbated it yesterday.  He decided to throw me in the pool and i grabbed hold of the metal stairwell to stop myself.  Little did I know, the metal staircase is not cemented in.  It came out of the ground and into the pool with me.  I hit my heel on the bottom of the pool and then kicked the metal rail with the top of my foot when i was trying to get back to the top of the pool for air.  Now it really hurts.  And he's in the dog house.  Guess I will find later, my apt is at 4pm.  Hope it's nothing serious, my vacation in in 17 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment