Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Birthday

This year for my birthday I decided to have a reverse birthday.  NO I didn't tell everyone I was a year younger.  Since I am getting older and didn't ask for or expect any gifts I decided to give gifts.  Working on the labor and delivery floor of the hospital allowed me access to many people who share my birthday.  So I bought ten newborn gifts and wrapped them up all nice and pretty like and gave them out to the first ten babies that were born on our shared day.  It was a lot of fun and I felt good knowing that I helped some people.  And then when I got off work Jesse surprised me by setting up a birthday dinner at his grandmas house.  We all had so much fun talking and laughing, eating and playing cards and I even got a few gifts.  I loved my birthday this year it will be one that I never forget.

Grandma in her bandanna
Jack manning the BBQ
Aww..  What a loving family. 

Everyone at the dinner table after eating.  
Jesse and I 
Uncle Paul laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment