Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yard Work

So one of the few days off that I had last week.  Jesse and I decided to do some yard work. Mainly I decided and made him do it. WHAT???  I was tired of looking at an ugly dirt lot outside our sliding glass doors.  So since we couldn't decide on what to do as a whole.  I decided that I was going to do half of the yard my way and he could do what ever he wanted with his half.  So I drug him to Wally World so that he could lift all the heavy stuff and picked out some flowers and fertilizer and plants, ect...  We carted it all home and work our butts off and this is the end result.

Where the trellis is and the cinder block there are going to be more plants.  They are climbing ones that I want but it is not time to plant them yet.  I have to wait another two weeks of so.  And as you can see from the bottom let corner of the pic there is nothing on that side of the yard.  Thats Jesse's side.  I can show you the awesome valentines day present that I bought him though.  I took a pic of that too.      
   

I love this thing to death.  It has so many features and is Jesse's favorite color.  The only bad thing that I can find so far is that I bought such a powerful grill that even on it's lowest setting things take so much less time to cook than I am used to that I - we, cause Jesse does it too- tend to overcook and sometimes burn things.  I really need to learn how to use it properly.  But it is awesome anyway.  And we use it constantly. even in the rain and hail,  like last night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment