Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Snap, Snap Snap!!!!!

Yeah me!!!!!  So most people who know me, know that I love photography.  I took a photography class in college and used to have a wonderful 35mm Pentax.  That I adored, until it went MISSING in Vegas about  three years ago.  I have a small point and shoot digital that i bought on sale the day after Thanksgiving in 2007, but its just not the same.  So yesterday with all my money from working overtime and the blessing of my husband and a little bit of his money too.  I went and bought me a brand new digital SLR  camera.  I am so excited.  It was like Christmas morning all over again, yesterday when I got home from the camera store.  I am giddy beyond belief today.  I want to go use my camera so bad, but I know I have to be a good girl and get all my chores done before I can do that.  So, I will talk to you all later.  And prepare yourself, cause I will be posting lots of pics soon enough.   Love you,   Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment